Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If we could travel faster than light.

Today i came across an interesting question which states what if we could travel faster than light. Nah it's one not an trick question, requiring smart answers but an plain question still require smartNess to answer...

Well i pondered for a while and thought it's not as easy to answer but my immediate response was that if i was given the opportunity I'd surely opted to travel. First lets speak what could refrain me not choosing and that would be first the emotional intimacy with the world and my loved ones, and I'd be missing all my pleasures. But, can i miss the chance to discover what the mankind has ever strife to imagine....the very limited power of our brain has veiled the secrets of the universe,and i could unleash it.

So i will surely choose to travel in the pit of universe all alone with just my curiosity to peep beyond our galaxy...provided if i could live longer without need continuous supply for any organic material to fuel my body..i could travel beyond millions of galaxies...

What if, i could not stop then id be just traveling for gazillions of years all alone and that could really burst my mind and i may lose of sanity of understanding things around...so i guess just being able to travel with speed of light is not gonna help but we need to have a halt in between and id never heard light ever taking a halt.

So can i say that it's an obstruction, yes it's but if physics could be defied then I surely travel...And i could even also use my speed to time travel..by revolving around an object of higher gravitational field...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment